Practical Parenting Ideas: 2015 One Word Resolution: Positive

Thursday, February 19, 2015

2015 One Word Resolution: Positive

      I'm just going to come out and admit it-- life is hard sometimes! Being a parent is no easy feat, and as much as I try to simplify life and find things that help us be happy and 'on top of it all,' there are still days when the kids bedtime doesn't seem to come fast enough, days when I just want to sit down and cry, days when I wonder when it will ever get easier... But then there are those sweet moments that put a smile on my face and remind me why I keep going and that being a parent is exactly what gives my life the most meaning.

      I've resolved to have a positive attitude in 2015 and know that whatever happens is the best for that moment. After all, kids grow up too quickly not to cherish those moments, cute or challenging, every day. Here are a few favorite quotes (authors unknown) I've found on Pinterest and redesigned to serve as a reminder for staying positive. Have other favorite quotes? I'd love to hear in the comments below.






Feel free to share these quotes, just be sure to link back to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment