Practical Parenting Ideas: PlanetBox Review: Packing School Lunch Made Easy

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

PlanetBox Review: Packing School Lunch Made Easy


We've enjoyed the carefree days of summer, but my younger two are feeling ready to return to school. My oldest, however, has needed some convincing that going back to school is a good thing... but his mindset changed when he received his PlanetBox lunch kit in the mail! He couldn't wait to use it and was in awe at how cool it was going to be to take to school.



One of his favorite features of PlanetBox is the magnets that he can add to customize it to his own liking. He also has a sports set since he loves playing soccer with his friends at recess. As a conscientious mother I love that the lunchbox is made of sturdy stainless steel, with an easy-to-secure closure that keeps his food fresh till lunchtime.



I work graveyards and need making lunch to be easy when we're trying to get out the door to school on time in the mornings. Along with our back to school shopping we stocked up on sides my son can choose for his lunch. We organized space for food in the following places (with his PlanetBox on top!):

Storage shelf - crackers, cookies, granola bars, and chips
Fridge - fruit, veggies, yogurt, cheese, and jelly
Kitchen counter - bread, peanut butter, and Nutella 
I love that PlanetBox lunch kits encourage sensible portions and keep the foods from touching (I'm not sure about your kids, but for mine this is a must!) The best part is that I can be confident my son is eating a wholesome lunch to give him the energy he needs to focus at school.


You're looking at one happy kid on his first day of school! Find out more about the lunch kits on PlanetBox.com, and their Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube pages. *We
received a free lunch kit in exchange for this review. Regardless, all opinions are ours alone.*

1 comment:

  1. I have been debating on if I should buy these for my kids. I would love to have one thing that can hold all their different foods in little compartments, but didn't want to buy the ones that all are sealed differently. My kids have a hard time opening those plastic lids. This looks perfect!!

    ReplyDelete