Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #26

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Weekend Bites #26

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!


Life has busier than I'd like it to be lately, but I'm starting to get a handle on things again and have some fun projects coming up in the next few weeks I'm excited to share with you all! Hint: One involves an ice cream cake recipe we make for my husband's birthday every year and part of another is a photo shoot of my cute girls! This week's features are not so much around a theme as some that just stood out to me. I've been looking for some new snacks and cool treats since the weather has stayed nice enough that I even sent my kids to school in shorts today! I'm also trying to be more health conscious as far as offering my kids a wider variety of fruits and vegetables.

FEATURES
Peanut Butter Snack Balls from This Silly Girl's Life

 Tropical Smoothie Recipe from A Simple Pantry

Vanilla Crumble Muffins from Living Better Together

10 Easy Ways to Encourage Your Kids to Eat More Vegetables
from Happiness is Homemade

Find more recipes on past Weekend Bites posts or follow us on Pinterest!


Thanks for sharing with Weekend Bites!
Grab a feature button if you'd like!
Weekend Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment