Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #21 Hearty and Home Cooked

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Weekend Bites #21 Hearty and Home Cooked

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!


Have any specific cravings lately? We've had a fairly mild winter, but the chilly mornings and evenings have made me crave hearty, home cooked meals. It's a busy enough time of year with work that last night was the first time in a few days I actually made a home cooked dinner. I'm not sure biscuits and gravy ever tasted so good. lol I'm excited to make more "comfort" recipes from this last week's post!

~Features~
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
from My Natural Family
With snow in our forecast this is on our menu for next week!

Mac 'n Cheese Sweet Corn Muffins
from My Newest Addiction
Loving this combo, and am sure they tastes amazing!

Rocky Road Cupcakes
from Living Better Together
And for dessert... yum!! Need I say more?


Thanks for sharing with Weekend Bites!
Grab a Featured Button if you'd like.
Weekend Bites

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the party! I love your features! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete