Practical Parenting Ideas: Clean Food Diet eBook Review

Monday, December 1, 2014

Clean Food Diet eBook Review



I've always been curious about learning how to prepare clean, unprocessed food, but never took the time to find it out. I had this conception that it would mean eating bland, flavorless food. Clean Food Diet by Jonathan Vine helped me realize that not only was my idea not true, but that I could enjoy healthier foods and have more energy, too.

Informational eBooks or articles are great, but it can be hard to apply what you learn without giving a how-to. I really liked that Clean Food Diet gave me the knowledge of why it's best to eat clean AND 50+ recipes I could actually make, including appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts.

I found it very helpful to be able to click on the recipes from the table of contents to quickly locate what I was wanting to make. Some of the recipes called for more ingredients than others, including a healthy array of vegetables and/or fruits. I noticed most of the recipes are also vegetarian, but figure I could add meat if desired.

One of the first ones we tried was Two-Ingredient Oatmeal Cookies. These cookies are great for dessert, breakfast, or an after school snack. My kids like them, and I feel better about giving them something healthier than other types of cookies!



The only thing I would like to see more of in Clean Food Diet is pictures. I'm a very visual person and like to quickly preview recipes that have pictures. That said, the ingredients and directions still helped give me a clear idea of what the recipe would turn out like.

I recommend this eBook to anyone that is interested in healthy food and new recipes. It's a great guide to living a more healthy lifestyle by eating clean. Find Clean Food Diet and other books by Jonathan Vine on Amazon.com, including currently Free Kindle editions!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment