Practical Parenting Ideas: Baby Rockstar Lullaby Renditions of Frozen Review

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Baby Rockstar Lullaby Renditions of Frozen Review


Baby Rockstar takes top songs (like Disney's Frozen) and rearranges them into melodies of soothing bells and light persecutions. The dreamy, calming tunes help baby be ready for bedtime. The CD also provides enjoyable music for older children and parents.


I first played Lullaby Renditions of Frozen in our car while driving my son to school, and was amazed by how quiet all three kids got! My kids are typically loud (very outgoing personalities), but they were at absolute peace as soon as the music came on. They loved the songs, and I enjoyed the peace it provided!

My kids and I have fun listening to these familiar songs from Disney's Frozen, a family-favorite. Sometimes we sit and listen to the CD, and other times the kids prefer to softly sing a long. My 5 year old was Elsa for Halloween this year, and also loves to get in her dress and dance around the room to the melodies.


Although my youngest is 2.5 years old, I can tell this CD would also be great for babies. The songs are calm, consoling, and enjoyable to listen to. I like using soothing sounds or music to help baby sleep, and this will be great if we decided to have another baby at some point.

I recommend Lullaby Renditions of Frozen to anyone, old or young, that is a fan of the movie. Find it for only about $10 on AmazonI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment