Practical Parenting Ideas: Mommy Time with Cents of Style Comfort

Friday, March 24, 2017

Mommy Time with Cents of Style Comfort

Cents of Style babydoll and keyhole tees are the perfect throw-on-and-go style for busy moms! 
This post is sponsored by Cents of Style; all thoughts are my own. #ad


I have to admit that since becoming a mom just over 10 years ago, my style has gone downhill. Like many busy moms I'm drawn to comfort-- typically consisting of knit tees and jeans or yoga pants. That is, until I found these ultimately comfortable and stylish tees from Cents of Style. Their tunics are right on trend, look great on any body size, and are super soft! Check out their current promotion to order your tee on sale below!



I love how easy it is to throw on my keyhole top with skinny jeans or leggings for taking the kids out! One of our favorite activities is to go to the library and read together. During the summer our local library also has an outdoor story time that's a lot of fun.


I enjoy seeing my kids find interest in new stories and read at their own levels. My oldest is an avid reader and into book series, my 1st grader is still getting the hang of reading so early readers are best for her, and my youngest mostly tells stories by looking at the pictures.


We found some great books to check out till our next library trip in 2 weeks and even had fun putting on a puppet show!


The kids had a blast on our mommy and me outing, and I loved going out in style! I'm excited to try their babydoll top out as well. From today through March 26, get your favorite tunic for only $19.95 plus free shipping at MyCentsofStyle.com! Simply use code TOPSTORY at checkout.



You might also like: 

No comments:

Post a Comment