Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites: Packing in the Veggies

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Weekend Bites: Packing in the Veggies

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up ANY blog post below. Food, Craft, DIY, Family, etc.
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!




     We've had a lot of sweets in our house lately with two of my kids' birthdays last month then Halloween so I wanted to focus on healthier recipes this week. These veggie dishes sound so savory and satisfying that I can't wait to give them a try! What's your favorite way to cook veggies? I'd love to hear in the comments. Enjoy these new recipes, and thanks to all who linked up!


This Week's Features:
Sauteed Sweet Potato and Greens Breakfast Bowl / Spoonful of Flavor


8 Layer Taco Dip / Honey & Birch 


Brown Butter Sweet Potato Noodles / My Suburban Kitchen 


3 Cheese and Bacon Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers / Growing Up Gable


Thanks for sharing with us!
Grab a Featured Button if you'd like.
Weekend Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment