Practical Parenting Ideas: Valentine's Day Art Bucket Gift

Monday, February 8, 2016

Valentine's Day Art Bucket Gift


I love coming up with ideas for unique and affordable homemade gifts. These Valentine's Day Art Buckets are easy to put together and perfect for little creators. At only about $10 the kids will have a cute way to keep their supplies organized for whatever art project they think up!



I was inspired by the dollar section at Target when I found the adorable buckets and art supplies. I love the metallic Valentine's Day ones for my girls, but figured my son would want something more neutral so I chose the blue for him. For the notebook I clipped together pages from a Mini Notepad using cute heart clips.


I put the items into the buckets along with a favorite snack for good measure (as the kids would say!). They love Grahams Vanilla Cupcake Goldfish and I figured with the other treats they'll likely encounter at their classroom parties that I'd keep the goody portion simple.


Deliver ready! These Valentine's Day Art Buckets make fun gifts for the kids, their close friends, or even a teacher filled with office supplies. For more creative ideas like this, follow us on Pinterest and Instagram.

You may also like:

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful valentine's day art bucket gift. This is really affordable homemade gifts and perfect for little creators.

    מתנה לאמא | מתנה לאבא | מתנות

    ReplyDelete