Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #52: One Dish Dinners

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Weekend Bites #52: One Dish Dinners

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!


I've been trying to simplify my life lately and prioritize the things that need attention most. As I'm sure many of you can relate, it's not always an easy feat-- especially as a parent! One thing that I've started doing is spending more one-on-one time with my kids, even if it's on a needed trip to the grocery store together or working on a home project together. When it comes to time, 
I love recipes that help simplify preparation, especially when it means having less dishes to wash! These recipes linked up last week are full of flavor, but easy enough to throw together in a dish on weekday nights. Enjoy these features, and feel free to link up below!

One Dish Corn Mac n' Cheese from Living Better Together 

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork from Marty's Musings 

Paleo One Pan Italian Chicken from Just us Four Blog

Taco Mac n' Cheese from Delightful E Made


Thanks for sharing with us!
Grab a Featured Button if you'd like.
Weekend Bites


No comments:

Post a Comment