Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #45 Party Food

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Weekend Bites #45 Party Food

Weekend Bites

If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!

We had a lot of fun recipes shared this past week that I thought I'd focus on party food tonight. My family saw the new Minions movie this last week. I'm not sure if I was more entertained by the movie or my kids' laughing, but they'd love for me to make these Minion recipes! The other recipes would be perfect for a birthday party or an anytime celebration, too. Enjoy this week's features, and link up below!

Fun Minions Snack Recipe: S'mores Brownies from Artsy Momma


 10 Minute S'mores Dip from Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
 Princess Popcorn Balls from Busy Being Jennifer
Dairy Free Oreo Cookie Banana Ice Cream from Creatively Homespun


Thanks for sharing with us!
Grab a Featured Button if you'd like.
Weekend Bites


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Debi! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite. Added your button to my party page.

    ReplyDelete