Practical Parenting Ideas: Save #MoreMinutes with Back-to-School Hair Cuts at Great Clips

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Save #MoreMinutes with Back-to-School Hair Cuts at Great Clips


I think we all have days where we wish we had a few #moreminutes for the things we love, I know I do! With starting a new job working graveyards and trying to figure out how to get enough sleep to survive, but more importantly still have quality time with my kids, every extra minute counts! This is a big reason why I love that Great Clips has their easy online check-in so that when we arrive at the salon they're ready for us. My daughter has been needing a hair cut so we decided to get a jump on things and get her back-to-school-hair cut now before she starts Kindergarten next month.



It was really easy to check in on my phone in preparation to traveling to Great Clips. I just went to GreatClips.com, clicked on "check in now" and entered my daughters name, and received the confirmation page.


At first she was a little hesitant to get her "beautiful long" hair cut, but the ends of her hair have started getting tangled more easily. Once we talked about cutting her hair so it's healthier and easier to brush, she was all game!


As soon as we arrived at Great Clips, we were greeted by the staff and told that a stylist was ready for us! My daughter thought it was fun to have her hair put up in buns as the stylist cut her hair one section at a time. It was perfect that there was a large mirror in front of her so she could watch her hair cut shorter and in layers.


Her hair turned out great! It is much easier to maintain now, and actually the shorter hair and layers brings out her natural curl a lot more, too! The sucker was a much welcomed added bonus, and we spent the time saved enjoying a smoothie together afterwards.

Are you ready to save #moreminutes on your back-to-school hair cuts? Check-in at Great Clips here!


No comments:

Post a Comment