Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #33 Kid-Friendly Snacks

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Weekend Bites #33 Kid-Friendly Snacks

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!


   This month is super busy with my other job so I may not get many new posts written, but my husband has been home with a week break between school semesters. I've appreciated the extra help with the kids so I could get more done, including a post on 5 Tips for Keeping the Kids Hydrated in the Summer. He is finally graduating at the end of the summer and we couldn't be more happy about that! For Weekend Bites this week I chose some features I think will be fun to make with my kids once things calm down a bit. Enjoy, and feel free to link up your recipes below!


Tropical Yogurt Fruit Dip
from Atta Girl Says

Avengers Super Hero Party Snacks
from
Atta Girl Says 

Yogurt and Berry Lollies
from Eat Like You Love Yourself

M & M Cookie Bars
from Life Anchored


Thanks for sharing with us!
Grab a Featured Button if you'd like.
Weekend Bites


Follow Debi Walstad @Practical Parenting Ideas's board Weekend Bites on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment