Practical Parenting Ideas: Family Fun at FatCats

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Family Fun at FatCats


Growing up I loved the times my family went bowling at FatCats together. I was never very good at it, but I think that was part of what made it so fun-- we were too carefree to be very competitive! Bowling is still something I enjoy doing, now with my own kids, and FatCats has everything we need for a fun family night.

We often just go to bowl, but I love that we can order food, play mini golf or arcade games and more while we're there if we want. The complete experience makes it easy for planning parties and other events, too. I found out recently that if you sign up for your next child's birthday party they'll even send you a free birthday gift!












My kids are usually pretty picky eaters, but they loved the pizza at FatCats! Eating kept them busy as they waited for their turn to bowl. And after my 3 year old's initial reluctance to wear shoes that weren't girly, they ended up having a lot of fun! My husband won the game, which is no surprise as he's always been good at the game.

Save on your family's visit to FatCats! Check out the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Special During Thunder Alley at FatCats. (Non-local readers: contact your location for offer availability.) Some restrictions apply.

Disclosure: I received a promotional offer as compensation by U.S. Family Guide in exchange for this post. Regardless, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment