Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #30

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Weekend Bites #30

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!


Hello, I'm happy to be back to blogging more! Until the past few days, this month I haven't been feeling as creatively-inspired as usual, but this week I got two new posts written! If you have a toddler attached to their pacifier and are ready for some weaning tips or want new easy and healthy lunchbox ideas for your kids, check out my latest posts! Onto this week's features... Enjoy, and be sure to link up any of your newest favorites below!


Kid-Friendly Pizza Wheels from Sweet C's Designs
I'm planning to make these with my kids soon, and know they'll love them!

Glazed Lemon Blueberry Muffins from A Dish of Daily Life
I love a good blueberry muffin, but adding lemon sounds absolutely delish!

Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip from Mandatory Mooch
I usually use sour cream, but am going to make this Greek yogurt version from now on!

DIY Healthy Blogger Snack Gift from Life Anchored
I've been looking for the best snack mix to munch on while blogging with the right amount of healthy:sweetness ratio and decided THIS is it!

Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Carmelitas from Just us Four Blog
I can't wait to try this either... I've loved getting so many new recipes on Weekend Bites!

Follow Debi Walstad @Practical Parenting Ideas's board Weekend Bites on Pinterest.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!
Grab a Featured Button if you'd like.
Weekend Bites


No comments:

Post a Comment