Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #27 A Taste of Spring

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Weekend Bites #27 A Taste of Spring

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!


This last week has been pretty busy between the kids, celebrating my husband's birthday, and other work stuff— but I did manage to get some fun posts written. This coming week I'll share the recipe for my husband's favorite cake, Oreo Freak Out. Onto today's features with a taste of Spring...

~Features~
Baked Chicken Italiano from I Thee Cook
I'm loving the combo of flavorful chicken with greens for a Spring meal.

Kolaches (Czech Sweet Buns) from Yesterfood
These look delish- can't wait to try the recipe!

Snickers Almond Cheesecake Pops from Life with the Crust Off
Yum! Need I say more?

Baked Coconut Donut Holes (Fluffy Bunny Tails) from This Silly Girl's Life
These are going on my Easter board to make with the kids!


Thanks for sharing with Weekend Bites!
Grab a feature button if you'd like!
Weekend Bites

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting Debi! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete