Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #24 Dinner Date Night

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Weekend Bites #24 Dinner Date Night

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!




     This has been a very busy year for our family with my husband in his last year of school and me working more from home to contribute to the finances. Lately we haven't had a lot of time together just the two of us, and with a limited budget I thought I'd cook one of his favorite meals for a cozy date at home! Tonight's post includes some recipes I think will be great to make for our dinner date! I hope they are something you'll like, too!

Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup Recipe from The Jenny Evolution
For the main dish, my husband's favorite soup from Olive Garden!

Seriously the Best Salad Recipe Ever from Atta Girl Says
And what's Olive Garden without salad? This recipe sounds amazing!

Dessert for Two: Strawberry Cheesecake in a Cup from Tastefully Frugal
Then for dessert... strawberry cheesecake in a cup! Mmm.


Join us next week for a special St. Patrick's Day recipes post!!

Thanks for sharing with Weekend Bites!
Grab a feature button if you'd like!
Weekend Bites

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post. I really appreciate you quality work. Keep going. I am following you because of great thoughts. Thanks for sharing such a nice information.who sells snow cone syrup
    how to make raspado syrup

    ReplyDelete