Practical Parenting Ideas: Weekend Bites #20 Valentine's Day!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Weekend Bites #20 Valentine's Day!

Weekend Bites


If you're new to Weekend Bites, here's the run down
Visit my cohost Adelina at Home Maid Simple
1. Link up your any food related post below
2. Browse the linky, visit some new blogs, and share if you feel so inclined. 
3. Please only link up 3 posts. This lets us visit as many of you as possible.
4. By linking up you give me permission to feature your photos on Practical Parenting (always linking back to you of course!)
5. Each month I send out a newsletter with the most popular links from that month - you may be featured!!  This is a once a month newsletter, every first Friday of the month, no spamming involved. Subscribe!


Welcome back, this week for a special Valentine's Day Weekend Bites! I've had so much fun trying new Valentines recipes with my kids. It's made me realize I'm not sure I have ever anticipated the holidays as much as I have this last year with blogging. There's just something about finding so many fun activities and recipes that makes it that much more exciting!

With so many amazing Valentines recipes shared on Weekend Bites over the last month it was going to be hard for me to feature them all here so I created a separate 30 Valentine's Day Recipes roundup post. Check it out for more delectable party recipes to make this Valentine's Day! Now onto today's features....



~ Features ~
 Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies Bites
from Life with the Crust Off

First of all, these are just adorable. Second, I love that they're small enough that I can eat more than one at a sitting without feeling like I'm overindulging!

Valentine Puppy Chow

I love this Valentines variation of Muddy Buddies! I'm planning to make it with the kids for our Valentine's Day party.

Celebration Sugar Cookies

I personally love sugar cookies and think these would be great for either a kids' Valentine's Day party or dessert on a more formal Valentines dinner date.


Thanks for sharing with Weekend Bites!
Grab a Featured Button if you'd like.
Weekend Bites

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debi :)
    Thank you for co-hosting this party!!
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing weekend

    ReplyDelete