Practical Parenting Ideas: Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Stick Bracelets Review

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Stick Bracelets Review

My kids love glow sticks and couldn't wait to try out the 100 pack I ordered from Super Bright! They arrived in a tube that's both fun/festive and handy for taking on-the-go with holiday celebrations.



My 5 year old found occasion to get all dressed up in her princess outfit while wearing the bracelets! It made me remember that I not only like glow sticks for the 4th of July, but also for visibility trick-or-treating Halloween night-- or any occasion really!


We're very impressed with how bright these glow bracelets are! They kept glowing for over 24 hours, which is longer than other glow sticks we've used before. I've had a problem with other brands breaking and leaking-- one of which took the stain off our entertainment center shelf. But I haven't had any of these ones break! I feel much safer using these with my kids.

We were excited to use the glow bracelets on Halloween night. The kids used them as bracelets and put 2 together for necklaces, too! Here's my 2 year old showing off hers. My creative 5 year old also attached a bracelet to a necklace, which looked really cute.


We highly recommend Longest Lasting Glow Stick Bracelets by Super Bright to all our readers! They're fun for kids of all ages and any occasion!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment