Practical Parenting Ideas: S'mores Snack Mix Recipe

Monday, August 25, 2014

S'mores Snack Mix Recipe

My family loves making treats together and I especially love easy ones like S'mores Snack Mix. You can't go wrong with a combination of graham bites, chocolate, and marshmallows!


To make this recipe you simply need three ingredients (or more if you want). *I also added Honey Teddy Grahams this time. Other great varieties include, Hershey's Kisses, Chocolate M & M's, and granola.


Directions:

In a medium bowl or large zip lock bag, combine -

2 cups marshmallows
2 cups Honey Grahams cereal
1 large Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar (each square cut in half)
1 cup of Teddy Grahams (optional)


This recipe is even simple enough for the kids to help! 


Viola! There you go. A perfect snack for after school, movie night, or any other time you like!


8 comments:

  1. Yum! What a fun snack, this would be for camping! A little easier than real s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Just had breakfast and looking at those pictures makes me feel hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am in the mood for s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love honey graham cereal! I bet these are wonderful, can't wake to try them. Adorable little helper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! We can't get enough of this snack mix! I agree, Sarah, it would be great to take camping as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welp, I have to go grocery shopping today.. looks like these ingredients have made 'the list'!

    ReplyDelete