Practical Parenting Ideas: Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter Review

Friday, August 22, 2014

Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter Review




I recently had a chance to try out Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter. My three kids, husband, and I all have sensitive/dry skin, especially my two-year-old. We were excited to it and see what it could do for us, especially if it could clear up a couple patches of eczema on my daughter's back. When I received the product and opened it up I thought it looked great, but it had a strong smell that I hadn't expected. It was kinda musky/earthy. It took us time to get used to it, but I would say that it's still my least favorite quality of it.

When we tried the shea butter, however, after only a couple applications my daughter's eczema was a lot better! It cleared the redness and left her skin nourished and hydrated. So overall, I think it's a good product, I just might use something to add a more pleasant scent to the rest of it. A friend of mine who also tried the product suggests adding essential oils so I think I'll try that out.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment